'Your Pension – Exchange for a Better Alternative*'
PX Pension Exchange specialises in helping you understand your pension options. We then undertake pension transfers and consolidations of your pensions so you are optimally set up, where this is in your best interests.
We specialise in the following types of pensions:
- Final salary pensions – We advise on all types of final salary pension schemes;
- Personal pension schemes, including:
- Standard Personal Pensions;
- Group pension schemes;
- Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)s;
- Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS);
- Drawdowns and other more flexible pension arrangements;
- AVCs (Additional Voluntary Contributions);
- FSAVCs (Free-Standing Additional Voluntary Contributions);
- Section 32 policies;
- Stakeholder Pensions; and
- Pensions with Guaranteed Annuity Rates.
We have also developed our expertise in the areas of:
*Final Salary Pensions are suitable for the vast majority of members. Transferring from a final salary pension scheme is an irreversible decision and it could have a detrimental effect on your retirement planning. This website is for information purposes only and is not to be taken as a personal recommendation. Before taking any action, you should take financial advice from a suitably qualified independent financial adviser. Any potential advantages of transferring from a defined benefit scheme to a defined contribution scheme are often outweighed by the costs, risks and loss of benefits involved.
- Ongoing management of client pension arrangements, to ensure that each client’s pension set up continues to remain appropriate over time in line with changes to circumstances and legislation
- International clients (except US)
- Lifetime Allowance scenarios. We have developed a range of strategies to help clients with Lifetime Allowance pension issues to structure their pensions more appropriately, save taxation and improve their overall pension set up
- Pensions on divorce, for couples who require a split of their pension arrangements as part of any settlement and need assistance with putting the settlement into action
- State Pension enquiries.