Pension transfer implementation

Pension transfers can be complicated and there are lots of things to think about before going ahead

Seeking professional financial advice will help to ensure you are better able to make a fully informed decision that is in your best interests.

Further to any advice being provided, whether this involves a pension transfer (if recommended to be in your best financial interests), establishing a pension drawdown or transferring your pension to a QROPS abroad (as examples), once you have confirmed you wish to proceed with our recommendation, PX Pension Exchange will implement this advice on your behalf.

For pension transfer advice and solutions you can rely on

Or call +44 330 094 7477our experts are available 24/7