PX Pension Exchange considers the full range of pension plans in the UK as well as main options internationally.
We provide advice and transfer/exchange services on a range of pension scenarios in the UK.
PX Pension Exchange has full permissions to advise on and transfer/exchange all types of UK pension schemes including:
- Final salary pensions;
- Pension opt outs;
- Personal pensions;
- Drawdown pensions;
- Section 32 policies;
- Guaranteed annnuity rate (‘GAR’) pensions; and
- Stakeholder pensions.
PX Pension Exchange provides advice considering all the pension scheme types as above as well as:
- Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS);
- Superannuation funds;
- We consider our international clients' residence situation as well as non-UK tax residents';
- We also consider a range of non-UK offshore pension jurisdictions; and
- We are able to establish new pension schemes in many international locations outside the UK.
PX Pension Exchange is often asked to provide advice on certain more complex situations.
These extra services are available for UK nationals as well as our international clients and include:
- Lifetime Allowance Planning. The UK has a maximum lifetime pension allowance which is just over £1 million. Where a pension exceeds, or is due to exceed, this amount specific planning is required so that excess taxation is minimised.
- Pensions on divorce. There are a few different ways in which pensions can be split on divorce. PX Pension Exchange is able to advise on these scenarios for UK-based and international clients.
- Estate planning. Understanding the ramifications of maintaining UK pensions following the death of the pension holder. This includes inheritance tax consideration.
- State pensions. We are often asked to provide information on how an individual’s state pension benefits will change over time.
For further information on any of these services, please proceed to the ‘Get Started’ button as above and we will be happy to assist.